Tip: If you are going to collect data only using the manual results input or import, you can skip the designer page.
What is the Designer page about?
At the designer page you can set the order and skip logic in which the questions will be asked. Designer is currently only relevant if you are going to collect data using the online form functionality.
What can you do on this page?
As a Member
- View the graphical representation of the question order and skip logic in the questionnaire
- See which questions had already been added to the flow in the question selector
As a Project Admin
- All that members can do and:
- Use the graphical designing tool to:
- Add questions to the questionnaire
- Delete question from the questionnaire
- Set up a skip logic of the questionnaire
- Use a simplified designer to create the questionnaire flow (coming soon)
Adding questions to the survey flow
To add a question to a survey flow, cluck on it in the question selector and drag it on the arrow in the position you want it in the flow. Alternatively, you can click on the arrow where you want the question to be and then select it in the window that appears.
Deleting questions from the flow
To delete the question from the flow, click on the question the graphical representation of the flow and then the orange button “Delete” in the window that appeared.
Changing order of the questions in the flow
To change the order of the questions in the flow delete the question from the flow and add it again to a different position.
Branching the survey based on answers to a question
After clicking on a question, you can select to which questions will different answers lead. Only single choice questions can be used to create survey branching.
Recognizing questions already added to the flow
Questions added to the flow are marked by a blue check-mark in the question selector on the left of the page.
In the question selector below, the questions 1, 3, and 5 were added to the survey flow, while questions 2 and 4 were not.