Once you have an indicator selected that you want to analyze, and you are happy with all the indicator details you see, scroll down your page past Indicator Details tab, and you’ll see the next one called “Questions & Calculation”. This is where you can organize your analysis.
• On the left side of the page, you will see a list of questions that contribute to the results for the chosen indicator. You can also select “Show All Questions” and choose one from the list, or use the search function.
• Use your cursor to click on and drag these questions into the “Calculate results for” section.
• To filter your results, drag and drop the question to filter your results by into the “Filter Results by” section.
• Then, select which answer option you want the results filtered by (i.e. if you only want to see ages 14-26, and not the other age groups that were asked about).
• For numerical responses, you can select more (>), less (<), or equal (=) than a set value.
• To select all values, choose “VALUE”. For written responses, consider the number sequence associated with each response (for example, yes or no may correspond to 1 and 2).