As an Organizational Admin, you have the ability to create a Program:
• Go to Organization from the main menu on the left-hand side of the page.
• Click on “Organizational Settings” with the gear icon.
• Click on the “Programs” tab (the third one over, next to Projects).
• Click on “+Add New Program” button from the right-hand side of the page.
• In the pop-out box, you can fill in the details for your new Program.
• For “Projects Associated with the Program” you can choose “ Selected Projects” – meaning you will add projects individually – or “All Projects Under the Organization” – meaning all of your organization’s current projects will be added under this program).
• The new program will populate here on the programs page, and you can click on it to arrive at the Program Settings page to further flush out the details needed – like adding new users or changing the language, or navigating from here to an individual project.